- Define the concept of social contract.
- Explain a primary way in which a social contract is "enforced" in a state with a liberal democracy.
- Explain a primary way citizens can "enforce" a social contract in a state without a liberal democracy.
- Is it more difficult to enforce the social contract in the UK than it is to enforce the social contract in Mexico? Why?
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Conceptual Analysis question, 6
6. Nearly all nation states, even non-democratic ones, are based on assumed, if not explicit, social contracts.