- What is a primary way in which these unitary regimes are similar?
- What is a primary way in which these unitary regimes are dissimilar?
- There is a trend toward devolution in the United Kingdom. What is a major effect that devolution has had on British governments?
- What is a characteristic of the Chinese nation state that makes maintaining a unitary regime difficult?
- What is a characteristic of the Chinese political culture that facilitates maintaining a unitary regime?
- What is a primary reason that devolution is not likely to be a trend in China as it is in the United Kingdom?
Friday, May 10, 2013
Country Concept question, 8
8. The United Kingdom and China have unitary regimes.